1. Scope of the Topoguide
- Topoguide.gr is a website that provides information about travels and outdoor activities.
- Topoguide apps are mobile applications for outdoor activities offered by Topoguide.
- Topoguide apps may provide all or part of the following features:
- A guidebook with texts and photos of the area
- A map of the area
- Points of interest, accessible from of a list or from a search field
- Predefined routes and the ability to calculate routes.
- The user has the possibility to record and export points and tracks for his personal use.
- The user closes this agreement for the usage of services of Topoguide apps with Topoguide, Anapiron Polemou 20, GR-11521, Athens, Greece
2. Costs of using the services of Topoguide, connection fees
- Topoguide.gr website provides all its services free of charge
- Topoguide apps and their services are either provided for free, with a one-time purchase or with a subscription. When the user wishes to use a premium (paid) feature of Topoguide apps, it will be specifically mentioned and confirmed explicitly by the user within a purchase process.
- The fees listed are binding. The fees for the subscriptions have to be paid immediately for the entire period. Payments are made through Apple or Google platforms. Subscriptions may be used with the same Apple or Google account in up to 5 devices. Subscriptions are not available to other users via “Family sharing” or “Family library”.
- When a user downloads data provided by Topoguide (maps or other data) there may be connection fees which the user has to pay to his internet provider or mobile operator.
3. Right of cancellation
All our customers located in the European Union have the right to cancel any purchase within the 14 days, starting from the day on which the contract is concluded.
You can exercise your right of cancellation by contacting us by email or letter to confirm your cancellation. You do not have to provide any reason for your cancellation. If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation in this way, you should contact us at:
- Anapiron Polemou 20
- GR-11521, Athens, Greece
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Modification of the scope of Topoguide
Topoguide has the right to modify the interface and content of Topoguide apps and make changes to the offered services at any time.
The platform, including, without limitation, the website, the apps and all content and services accessed through or via the website, the apps or otherwise, are provided “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults”.
Whilst Topoguide uses reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions in the platform as soon as possible once they have been brought to Topoguide’s attention, Topoguide makes no promises, guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) regarding the website, the apps, the services or any part or parts thereof, any content, or any linked services or other external services. Topoguide does not warrant that your use of the platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the platform or any part or parts thereof, the content, or the servers on which the platform operates are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Topoguide does not warrant that any transmission of content uploaded to the platform will be secure or that any elements of the platform designed to prevent unauthorized access, sharing or download of content will be effective in any and all cases, and does not warrant that your use of the platform is lawful in any particular jurisdiction.
Topoguide and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, specifically disclaim all of the foregoing warranties and any other warranties not expressly set out herein to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation any express or implied warranties regarding non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Where the law of any jurisdiction limits or prohibits the disclaimer of implied or other warranties as set out above, the above disclaimers shall not apply to the extent that the law of such jurisdiction applies to this agreement.
6. Limitation of liability
- In no event shall Topoguide’s aggregate liability to you under this agreement exceed the amounts paid by you to Topoguide during the previous 12 months for the services giving rise to the claim.
- Topoguide and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising from:
- your inability to access or use the platform or any part or parts thereof, or to access any content or any external services via the platform;
- any changes that Topoguide may make to the platform or any part thereof, or any temporary or permanent suspension or cessation of access to the platform or any content in or from any or all territories;
- any action taken against you by third party rightsholders with respect to any alleged infringement of such third party’s rights relating to your content or your use of the platform, or any action taken as part of an investigation by Topoguide or any relevant law enforcement authority regarding your use of the platform;
- any errors or omissions in the platform’s technical operation, or from any inaccuracy or defect in any content or any information relating to content;
- Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the platform must be notified to Topoguide as soon as possible.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, you acknowledge and agree that such limitations and exclusions reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and Topoguide and are fundamental elements of the bargain between you and Topoguide, and that Topoguide’s liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- for any death or personal injury caused by its or their negligence,
- for any form of fraud or deceit,
- for any damages caused wilfully or by gross negligence, or
- for any form of liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
7. Technical limitations
Certain functions of Topoguide website or mobile applications are limited in their scope. This applies, for example to the number of map tiles you can download simultaneously in Topoguide Greece mobile app. Limitations of this kind are determined by Topoguide in its sole discretion and can be modified at any time.
8. Private use
9. Termination of License Agreement
- The registered user is entitled to terminate his subscription to a Topoguide product or service at any time without specifying a reason and without a deadline to meet. To do so, the user must use the appropriate mobile application store, App Store for Apple products or Google Play for Android products, navigate to the page that allows to manage subscriptions, and cancel the corresponding subscription.
- The duration of the paid services is listed for the user on the same place. Unless the minimum period of use of paid services is not explicitly mentioned in the purchase process, the period of use is not limited. Paid services that are identified in the purchase process with a minimum period of use first run over the posted minimum period of use by the user. After that, the paid services extend by the same duration with each renewal period if they are not canceled by the user or by Topoguide. The user can cancel the paid services without notice for any reason without limit, but has to take into account the technical possibilities. The termination can be done under "Profile" or in writing by email or letter to Topoguide or the user. Upon termination of the paid services by the user the user can continue using the free services.